The Main Objectives of SEWA AUSTRALIA are organisation of Charitable and Relief activities and setting up of a Public fund in fulfilment of the activities below
- Provide relief to the victims of natural disasters like floods, bush fires and other natural disasters in Australia.
- Providing counselling and direct support to members of the families which are victims of domestic violence and abuse using accredited volunteers.
- Organise social, cultural and civic awareness activities for senior citizens of Indian origin to improve their social wellbeing, mental health and support ongoing community integration
- Provide relief to persons from suffering, destitution and illness due to disability, old-age, injury or accident and death of a family member (s)
- Conducting such other activities that are consistent with charitable and relief activities established under the public benevolent fund
- As a part of the larger fabric of Australian Community and society in general, Sewa will conduct other activities that are consistent with the objectives of SEWA, which are deemed to be beneficial to the local, state and national community and are approved by the Management Committee.